Until further notice Mardin Capital Group will be following the CDC’s recommendations for indoor gatherings. To ensure the safety of our staff and clients we will be taking the following precautions:
- MCG will be conducting the majority of our business remotely.
- Masks or face coverings will be worn whenever indoors with other people.
- When multiple advisors are in the office, they will take Zoom meetings from their own offices with the doors shut. Otherwise, advisors will take meetings from their homes.
- Clients will first be offered Zoom meetings or phone calls to conduct business.
- If an in-person meeting is deemed necessary, all present at the meeting will be asked to wear a mask.
- MCG will be keeping a visitors log to record who has been in the office and when, so contact tracing in the event of an exposure will be thorough and efficient.
What our clients can expect from us:
- Timely communication of changes in meeting times or locations due to COVID exposures or symptoms.
- Complete transparency about our COVID policies and any changes being made.
What we expect from our clients:
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms you will let us know and we will reschedule or change the meeting to Zoom.